12.06.2010

Lemonade, No Ice

It's December. A dent into it, already. I couple minutes ago, I thought, 'Whoa, Time. Whoaaa. Slow down, there.' It's true. I thought it with my own brain.
That thought from my brain made me think about stopping time. Because Time keeps on trudgin' and never gets a break. Never gets a 'Thank you, Time... Why don't you sit here and I'll get you some lemonade.' It's winter, anyway. Time probably doesn't want lemonade. But even in the summer, Time doesn't ever get that offer.
So I thought about what would happen if somebody figured out how to stop Time. And I realized that if that discovery was ever to be made, what if they couldn't figure out how to start Time back up again? 

4 comments:

Jessica said...

If time does stop, can it stop in the summertime and not when it's cold??

Alison said...

I like this.

Stoker said...

Theoretically it's not impossible for time to go BACKWARD (nothing ever said it had to be flowing in this particular direction in the first place, anyway), but it's just highly improbable... Still, it could happen...

Bethany said...

(Blinks) That is an odd thought.