I decided a number of things, including [but not limited to] the following:
- I want to write a book. The details are quite less than existent, but I just know that I want to write a book. And have it published.
- I want to sell decor. Flat art, if you will. Photography, paintings, etcetera; in the wall-hanging form.
- My blog needs a header. A real one. I'm working on it in my brain. But it needs to come into existence. Soon.
- MGMT's "Kids" and Weezer's "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" are basically the same songs. Well, the chorus of the latter, and the instruments in the background of the former.
- I'm lucky I have a pay-as-you-go phone. However, unlucky because of the fact that I may not have a phone in a couple days, due to my lack of employment
- I lack employment. And out of the like, 286 jobs to which I sent my resume, I had better be lacking in the unemployment category soon.
- I may chop off my hair next haircut around. Chop off. I've wanted to for quite some time, and I just might talk myself into it.