10.20.2011

Speaker On Ear


To whom it may not concern,

If you are anything like me, you see someone post a video or song and you disregard the idea of ever playing it. Here is another opportunity to do so.

And here. If you want to ignore a whole playlist I just made. Collected from Pandora bookmarks/a couple other songs that I wanted in the new playlist. [Forewarning for the first ten seconds of Imogen Heap's appearance in the playlist, if you have sensitive ears like me. Other than that, I think we're good.]

P.S. My room still reflects a certain air of pink.
P.P.S. The postal service keeps me on my toes.
P.P.P.S. It's making my toes ache, a little.
P.P.P.P.S., etc: 
I miss ballet.
I miss poetry.
Decision-making's not my cup of tea. My cup of milk, if you will. 
There are 77 posts in my draft bucket.
I'm sometimes glad clouds aren't made out of cotton candy, or else it would be a waste; I wouldn't be tall enough to reach up and eat them.
Eardrum art could be my diet.

I actually do hope you take a taste of that playlist up there. It's playing to my brain and pink room right this moment.


As expected,
Bethany

No comments: