I don't want to sound arrogant.
But I am sometimes led to believe that some people like me.
I mean, sometimes people don't. And I guess that's fine.
But when they do like me, sometimes I wonder why. But I think I may have found a few reasons.
- I am accommodating to criminals.
- I don't shoo males away when I'm working (or trying to look like I am working) and tell them I'm really not interested.
- I'm a human punching bag (figuratively. Unless, of course, we're talking emotionally, mentally, and spiritually) for males who have had too much to drink and are locked out of their hotel rooms.
- I eat the sushi guests offer me. Half the time.
- I can fix the internet, the hot tub, and whatever other problems arise at the hotel.
Actually, ignore number five. That's a false statement.
Maybe that's why some people don't like me.